CRRC ZELC Verkehrstechnik
- Responsible for external and internal project coordination; keep track on project progress.
- Responsible for organizing or attending project key stakeholders meeting, report project status, follow up project action items and solve project issues.
- Support project management process and regulation documentation, maintain and make continual improvement as necessary.
- Responsible for project on-site management, including workforce and materials coordination.
- Responsible for regular communication with internal departments (Testing, Certification, Production, etc.) on project plan.
- Completing other tasks assigned by next-level leader.
- Holds a Bachelor (or above) degree (Ausbildung or ITK similar vocational education diploma can take into consideration) in mechanical, industrial engineering, business management, or similar.
- Has a good command of German and English speaking and writing skills, additional language (Chinese, Czech) is preferable.
- Excellent ability in communication and coordination, planning and organizing, monitoring and implementation.
- Good ability of teamwork and execution, can adapt to international business trips.
- Working experience in railway industry or project management is preferable.
- EU driver’s license is preferred.
We offer you:
- Cooperation in a renowned, international growing company.
- Exciting and responsible field of activity.
- Opportunities for further development and promotion.
- Project-related bonus.
- Salary commensurate with performance, depending on qualifications and professional experience, significant overpayment possible.
We look forward to receive your application!
Please Send your motivation letter including your structured CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com