CRRC ZELC Verkehrtechnik GmbH
- Translation and preparation of technical documents.
- Management of technical documents.
- Participation in European market research and information gathering.
- Support in development of technical solutions for railway vehicles.
- Support in organizational tasks.
- Completed technical education (HTL) or ongoing technical studies.
- First work experience/internships advantageous.
- Fluent in German and English, additional languange advantageous (Chinese, Hungarian, Czech, Serbo-Croatian etc.).
- Good MS Office skills, experience with technical software advantageous.
- Fast comprehension, independent and self-reliant working style.
- Commitment and reliability.
We offer you:
- Cooperation in a renowned, international growing company.
- Interesting tasks and the opportunity to work independently.
- Very good, cooperative working atmosphere in a dynamic team.
- Modern office with very good transport connections.
- Possibility of a permanent position after graduation.
We look forward to receive your application!
Please Send your motivation letter including your structured CV to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org