CRRC ZELC Verkehrstechnik
- Responsible for preparation, revision, review and translation of technical documentation of railway vehicles.
- Responsible for project management of technical documentation, interfacing customers, technical support team, and suppliers ect.
- Support in developing Company’s technical documentation system & regulation.
- Assist the head of the department to carry out other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechatronics/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, or similar engineering program required.
- Fluent in German and English,additional language preferable (Chinese).
- Good communication and coordination ability.
- Work experience in rail vehicle manufacturing industry is preferable.
We offer you:
- Cooperation in a renowned, international growing company.
- Exciting and responsible field of activity.
- Opportunities for further development and promotion.
- Project-related bonus.
- Salary commensurate with performance, depending on qualifications and professional experience, significant overpayment possible.
We look forward to receive your application!
Please Send your motivation letter including your structured CV to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org